DUI Tips When Pulled Over
- Request to speak with a lawyer
- Do not perform any balancing or eye tests
- You must say “I consent” to blood tests
- Do not consent to a hand held breathalyzer test
- Invoke your right to remain silent
If you are pulled over and charged with a DUI, you need experienced defense attorney because you may face any and/or all of the following DUI charges, depending on the circumstances:
DUI .15 – Extreme
DUI .20 – Super Extreme
- Was the arrest constitutional?
- Were you in actual physical control of the vehicle?
- Were you under the influence?
- What was your BAC?
- Is there a difference between alcohol, illegal substances, and legal substances?
- Were you driving on a suspended license?
- Do you have a commercial drivers license?
- Were you driving or parked?
- Was anyone else in the car with you?
- Are you over or under 21 years old?
- Did you consent to a blood test?
- Were you driving a car, truck, van, boat, motorcycle, bike, motorized bike, ATV, golf cart, riding lawn mower, recreational vehicle, commercial vehicle, or construction equipment?
Other Practice Areas: